Senior QA Automation Engineer (Cypress/Flutter)(4+ years exp)
Visa SponsorshipNot Available
Remote Work PolicyRemote only
Hiring contactCatherine Seay-Butler
We are looking for a self-driven passionate Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our team.
You would be a key QA engineer working on our flagship product, the Property Management Platform with a team of about a dozen other engineers, quality assurance engineers, and product managers.
A successful candidate will have a focus on quality and a sense of pride in their work, and have a solid experience validating all layers of web and mobile applications. Your main goals will be to join together with the team in building a richer, more scalable and more user-friendly product, increasing QA automation coverage and product stability. You will take ownership of a few key components in the system that are essential for customers and your work will make a real impact on the business. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual who thrives on challenges and is looking for an opportunity to take their experience to the next level. Communication and team building skills are also key to success.
*** No recruiters please. ***
Hostfully is an award winning platform and company. The company won the prestigious VRMB award for Best All Around Property Management Software for short term and vacation rentals. and we also won the 2022 Shortyz Award for Best Property Management System. Hostfully’s Guidebooks are also known as the industry’s best-in-class solution for the guest experience. We are disrupting the vacation rental industry with new technology that transforms the lives of our customers. We are preferred partner of Airbnb, Vrbo, and Booking.com and are also integrated with over 60 software partners including Stripe, Paypal and Google.
Hostfully is a market leader when it comes to employee satisfaction. We are a remote-first company and pride ourselves on creating a great place to work, where people are given flexibility around their work habits. We are intentional with meetings and don't overschedule ourselves. We celebrate not just team wins but also life "wins" like birthdays and major life events including new children in the family. Our employee net promoter score is over 80 for 10 quarters running. (For reference, industry standards have "good" at 15 and "best" at 40). We are also a climate positive company and have been for the last three years and also have won the VRMA industry award for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
Our customers are short term rental and vacation rental managers who manage between 5-1,000 properties. They rely on Hostfully’s platform to run their business, including:
Instant distribution across leading bookings platforms Airbnb, Booking.com, Vrbo and Google
Streamline and automate operations
Automate and ease communications with travelers and owners
We are looking for a self-driven developer to build our products -- making them more powerful and easier to use for our customers.
What You Will Do:
- Deliver high-quality releases
- Leverage test automation to support CI/CD objectives
- Develop and execute web application tests manually and using Cypress
- Drive mobile application tests using Dart/Flutter and manual testing
- Achieve goals in a face-paced environment
- Take initiative to communicate proactively with the team about your work
- 4+ years of Quality assurance experience in Web and Mobile testing
- Deep knowledge of testing techniques and tools (functional and non-functional)
- Strong experience creating UI automation tests using Cypress
- Expertise in API testing with Postman or Swagger
- Experience designing and running performance tests with JMeter, Lighthouse (or equivalent tools)
- An eye for well-designed UI/UX
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Commitment to quality
- Fluent English with solid oral and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Monitoring using Splunk
- Database testing
- Passionate about solving world-changing problems
- Enjoy being part of a dynamic, fast-growing, multi-cultural startup
- Take ownership of your work
- Appreciate process and communication
What We Offer:
- Fully remote work
- Generous vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- We cover business travel expenses
- Solve big, challenging problems in a stimulating, dynamic environment
- Work closely with a tight-knit team
Hostfully’s co-founders are based in San Francisco and we are a completely remote team. For this role, we are searching for someone who is near the EST timezone, or in Europe to make it easier to schedule and plan meetings. Our development team is located in the US, Canada, France, Poland, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Kosovo, Brazil, Chile and Argentina.
We do not not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by law.