Marketing Manager(2+ years exp)
Job TypeFull Time
Visa SponsorshipNot Available
Remote Work PolicyOnsite or remote
Hiring contactTommy So
V3RIFIED is an experience and social platform that innovates the experience of being a fan by providing various perks at all stages of an event. We converge the offline and online experience of being a part of the fan community through our social platform and proprietary events.
It all starts with a Dynamic NFT that serves as a ticket and ID, fans are empowered to unlock more perks by continually engaging and working with the community.
At V3RIFIED, our mission is to:
- Empower fans with immersive co-created experiences through provision of real world utility;
- Provide a fun way for fans to earn benefits through collective action; and
- Provide an opportunity to the millions of unheard fans who are providing value via their financial &
- non-financial contributions.
What you'll be doing
- Formulate and implement data-driven growth campaigns to acquire new users and engage the V3RIFIED community.
- Create, manage, and execute localized content and marketing campaigns, including events, Twitter Spaces, sponsorships, and community programs.
- Work closely with the growth team to develop and share case studies.
- Manage V3RIFIED's marketing technology stack and analytics tools to track key performance indicators, monitor campaign effectiveness, and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Champion V3RIFIED's branding internally and externally.
- Build relationships with partners to source marketing opportunities and collaborations.
What you'll bring
- 2+ years of experience in Web3, Entertainment or Technology
- 1 year experience using in marketing software and tools (Preferred BeeHiiv, Google Analytics, HootSuite).
- Experience in marketing, communications, events, or related roles.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Creative thinking with the ability to develop innovative marketing campaigns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Data-driven and analytical, with the ability to measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel as needed.