Content Marketing Intern - Remote(No experience required)
Visa SponsorshipNot Available
Remote Work PolicyRemote only
Hiring contactCarolina Escobar
We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our marketplace gathers the industry's best publishing professionals — the likes of Neil Gaiman's editor, Nora Roberts' book marketer, and GRRM’s cover designer.
We’ve grown to a community of 1,000,000 authors and over 3,000 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆
Want to hop on board and help us get to our next destination? Cool, keep reading!
A full-time internship where you will take a hands-on role in executing Reedsy’s content marketing strategy, with a focus on creating blog content to acquire leads. You will learn and action the marketing team’s proven approach for:
- Keyword research: determining what topics and keywords to attack;
- Content creation: how to write a best-in-class blog post that blows the competition out of the water;
- Content promotion: getting eyeballs and clicks;
- Working efficiently in a flexible, independent, remote environment.
In short, if you have an interest in startup culture and want to learn SEO, content marketing and lead generation, then this is your perfect role.
- Strong interest in content marketing, SEO and startups;
- Native-level English speaker;
- Can communicate ideas clearly and succinctly through writing;
- Strong attention to detail.
- A proven writing background (i.e. blogs, essays);
- Fluent in multiple languages. Reedsy welcomes applicants of all cultures and backgrounds.
- An urge to initiate and act on your own ideas;
- A good dose of ambition, a willingness to learn, and a great sense of humor
- Work from home.
€12k – €24k