Content Creator - Zentachain(3+ years exp)
Job TypeFull Time
Remote Work PolicyOnsite or remote
Hiring contactTeam Zentachain
Zentachain is committed to protecting and empowering individuals through the development of applications, services, and ecosystems designed to change the way people interact with technology, infrastructure, and each other. Software solutions in development by Blockchains focus on preparing the world for the next phase of the internet’s evolution – Web 3.0. At Zentachain with an emphasis on decentralized communication, digital asset custody, and IoT.
We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency, and a positive customer experience.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection). *Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Proven work experience as a Content manager.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
When joining Zentachain, you’ll be working in an environment where security is fundamental, so we will ask you to complete security clearance.