Typescript Developer(5+ years exp)
Job TypeFull Time
Visa SponsorshipNot Available
Zentachain is committed to protecting and empowering individuals through the development of applications, services, and ecosystems designed to change the way people interact with technology, infrastructure, and each other. Software solutions in development by Blockchains focus on preparing the world for the next phase of the internet’s evolution – Web 3.0. At Zentachain with an emphasis on decentralized communication, digital asset custody, and IoT.
Zentachain is looking for a Typescript Engineer with a keen design sense and experience architecting
complex applications. You will work with the backend team, product managers, and designers to build
user-friendly, basic, and performant interfaces that bring blockchain products into the mainstream. You
will also collaborate with different team members and support each other.
- Build with Typescript + ReactJS to create responsive, performant user interfaces
- 5+ years of experience using React, Typescript & CSS in JS
- Use Apollo + GraphQL Codegen
- Create and own a reusable pattern library to accelerate consistent user experiences
- Work with product managers to define features that will be added to the platform
- Collaborate with product designers to produce clean smooth and effective UX
- Instrument our applications to find optimization opportunities with A/B tests
- Mentor junior engineers through code reviews and guidance
- Work with web3 libraries to facilitate blockchain transactions
- Experience in a Fullstack or Frontend Engineering role on a production application.
- Familiar with ReactJS Hooks, Contexts, and other React patterns
- Has worked with Styled Components or similar CSS-in-JS library
- Passionate about code quality, attention to detail
- Familiar with TDD and Jest unit testing
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of SQL and databases
- Ability to work cross-functionally with product, design, and backend teams
- Passionate about solving blockchain UX challenges (wallets, gas, etc)
When joining Zentachain, you’ll be working in an environment where security is fundamental, so we will ask you to complete security clearance.