UI/UX Designer(2+ years exp)
Job TypeFull Time
Visa SponsorshipNot Available
Remote Work PolicyIn office - WFH flexibility
Hiring contactHeng Si Yun
Switcheo Labs is a creative and experimental think tank that guides and nurtures decentralized ecosystems in the DeFi space. Founded in 2018, Switcheo Labs was born out of a desire to make finance accessible and trust optional. Recognizing the challenges that currently exist, Switcheo Labs innovates on robust alternatives to put power back where it rightly belongs, in the hands of the people.
Here at Switcheo, we think that bad UX is making cryptocurrency seem more complicated than it is. As the ideal candidate, you are sensitive to the end user's experience and have a good knowledge of interaction design. Join us in dreaming up a compelling user experience that will drive mass adoption of blockchain.
What you will do
- Assist in crafting user flows, wireframes and mock-ups for our suite of products.
- Bring the user’s voice into the product creation process by advocating for the human experience.
- Create highly impactful visuals and user-centric designs.
- Contribute to design development throughout the entire lifecycle, from initial explorations to final design deliverables.
- Develop and conceptualise a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the various products according to Switcheo's brand book.
- Work closely with the Design, Marketing and Engineering teams to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
What you will need
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- In-depth knowledge of UX processes and usability design principles.
- At least 2 years of experience in UI/UX Design.
- Some experience with design thinking methodologies.
- Some experience with creating animations.
What we offer
- A dynamic and open culture with weekly sync-ups, fortnightly retrospective sessions and biannual check-ins.
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact in the real world.
- Competitive pay on par with top companies
- Best-in-class bonuses and employee benefits
- Biannual appraisals with regular salary revisions
- Exciting work with opportunities for exploration and innovation
- A well-stocked pantry filled with both healthy and not-so-healthy snacks, and an exciting selection of beverages and craft beers.
- Fun get-togethers and monthly cohesion events!
- A pet-friendly workspace.
What to send our way
- A portfolio that demonstrates design thinking and showcases your best UI/UX case studies. Feel free to include your school work and passion projects.
- Your application via this form!