Founding Product Designer(4+ years exp)
Job TypeFull Time
Visa SponsorshipNot Available
Remote Work PolicyRemote only
Hiring contactStephen Walker
We want a technical product designer experienced in solving complex problems and designing user-centric products. The right designer is comfortable with code, flows, and visual design.
What does technical mean? You should feel comfortable looking at code and understanding how the application works. This informs your ability to rapidly improve user's productivity without massive unaligned redesigns that exist in a vaccum.
Today, the CEO is the defacto product designer, working in both Figma and code, talking with customers and use the product to understand how to improve workflows.
Want to be fast tracked? Share a link to your portfolio and the your favorite project you've worked on. Choose the best one.
You will shape the core user experience across our UI, API, and SDK, collaborating closely with members of the technical staff to understand user needs and contribute to the product roadmap.
You will establish a design system, working closely with engineers for rapid iteration.
You must have a deep understanding of HCI, how maker tools are different than other software, and an informed set of principles for what makes great design.
Everyone at Klu.ai writes code. We are building a remote-first culture with in-person summits and low-key meetups several times per year. We provide competitive salary and equity compensation.
We’re looking for someone with…
- 5+ years experienced as a product designer, delivering complex B2B projects
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a consistently high bar for craft
- Experience exploring prompts, assistants, and models
- Previous experience founding or working at startups
On an average day you will…
- Design and optimize the Klu application and developer experience
- Innovate on behalf of our customers using your intuition
- Collaborate with the team to identify and solve complex problems
- Talk to customers to understand their needs
- Roll up your sleeves and get shit done
- End the day proud of what you’ve done
We offer you…
- A no rules, common sense environment
- An amazing product and field to explore
- Competitive salary regardless of your location
- A sane work culture with no standing meetings
- Equity ownership in and the ability to shape Klu
- An amazing, fully remote team who get shit done
- Equity Ownership – Unlimited PTO – Team Retreats