Recruiter, Talent Acquisition(2+ years exp)
Job TypeFull Time
Visa SponsorshipNot Available
Remote Work PolicyRemote only
Hiring contactWynd Network
Who we are.
Wynd is an early-stage startup that is working to democratize the future of AI: First, by providing universal access to public web data, and second, by creating a system where ordinary people can participate in the process - and share in the benefits.
Having recently secured seed funding, we are growing FAST and we need help finding curious and talented people in web3, tech, big data, and all manner of unexpected places who resonate with our mission and want to put their effort where their heart is.
We are currently focused on building the data layer of AI with Grass, a web extension that runs in a user's background and sells unused internet to artificial intelligence labs. By running a node with Grass, users become an integral part of AI's training process, and they are compensated accordingly.
The growth of AI is a development of historic significance, and our goal is to distribute the benefits of its growth to everyone - putting the future of the web back in the hands of the people.
At Wynd, we believe in the power of decentralized solutions in both our products and the way we work. As such we are a remote-first company that is globally distributed to serve our global audience.
An ideal candidate for the role will not only have the contextual knowledge and the technical skills required for recruitment in our industry. They will also take pride in knowing that for many people, and all of our future employees, you will be the first person from Wynd they ever interact with. You will set the tone for the way we treat people, how we operate, and what it’s like to be an employee at Wynd.
What you’ll do.
Create and place job postings and other media to attract candidates
Write technical and non-technical job descriptions
Generate a candidate pipeline for technical (and non-technical) roles through a range of outreach strategies including: personal network, industry events, online recruitment platforms, social media, and on-campus events
Monitor our industry to identify potential outreach candidates
Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities and fit
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
Maintain contact with candidates to keep them up to date on the status of their applications
Provide advice regarding salary negotiations with final candidates
Compose job offer letters
Onboard new hires and coordinate their entry into their departments
Monitor and report on outcomes
Coordinate with founders to understand the hiring roadmap, and develop/execute effective and innovative recruiting strategies to support company growth
What you’ll need.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of experience in a recruitment role
- A warmth for people and genuine care in making the recruiting and onboarding experience the first of many great moments in an employee’s journey
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Strong organizational, and administrative skills, and industry a broad knowledge of tech roles and skill sets.
- A solid work ethic and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a high-output team.
What will stand out?
- A robust, active network within the tech industry generally would be great - within the web3 and data services industry would be amazing.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role at an early-stage startup company.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business management/administration, industrial/organizational psychology, or another relevant field.
- Previous involvement or a strong interest in web3/crypto technologies
Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- Early-stage equity
- Flexible work environment
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunities for career growth
We know that there is no such thing as the perfect candidate and that amazing things can come from the most unexpected of places. You don’t need to tick every single box to be a great applicant. If this sounds like you, and you resonate with our mission, we would love to meet you.
Our hiring process prioritizes a paid work trial over a traditional interview process.
Please with your most up-to-date resume and any additional information that might help us get to know you (resume, github, background info, writing, side projects, etc) if interested.