Account Executive- City Launcher
Job TypeFull Time
Visa SponsorshipNot Available
Hiring contactPaul Thompson
As the City Launcher for Codi in Los Angeles, you are stepping into an exciting and pivotal role where you'll spearhead our expansion into this dynamic market from scratch. This unique opportunity places you at the forefront as potentially the only full-time Codi representative on the ground for the initial months.
Your mission will involve adapting our established playbook to resonate with the LA market's distinct vibe and needs.
Throughout this adventure, you're not alone; you'll be backed by the full might of the Codi team, offering support, resources, and collaboration needed to thrive. This role is perfect for a visionary leader eager to build something groundbreaking, adapt with agility, and leave a lasting imprint on how Los Angeles works and connects.
This position is not just about opening new doors; it's about creating a lasting impact, fostering community, and shaping the future of how people work in Los Angeles. Your leadership, adaptability, and drive will be the cornerstone of Codi's growth and success in this vibrant and dynamic city.
Who Are You?
- You’re a self starter.
- Challenges entertain you.
- You've got a lot of hustle.
- You execute better and faster than anyone.
- You are a problem solver.
- You focus on impact.
- You want results.
- Understand the Codi offering, our different product lines, and the unique dynamics of each market. Demonstrate confidence and a solution-oriented mindset when speaking to leads about our flexible offices.
- Research from online sources companies and individuals that fit our ideal client profile and build lists for recurring outbound email and call campaigns.
- Manage outbound campaigns and bring prospects into our sales funnel for initial calls with the sales team
- Nurture closed/lost opportunities and reconnect with stakeholders when timing is propitious
- Manage inbound opportunities through our website and take initial calls to understand prospect requirements
- Schedule and lead in-person tours at our Codi Spaces
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure listings maximize conversion rates with your prospects
- Collaborate with Real-Estate to ensure our spaces meet prospects' expectations
- Contribute to improving the sales pitch and materials
- Manage a pipeline of active deals in coordination with the Head of Sales
- Ensure excellent CRM hygiene and note-taking for all conversations and deals
- Meet monthly performance targets and required daily KPIs
- Establish and cultivate relationships with real estate brokers, property owners and landlords
- Collaborate with the Operations team to coordinate the setup of local operations, ensuring the company is well-positioned to serve its clients from day one
- - Ensure seamless onboarding for clients onto the Codi platform and into their workspaces
Your success will be measured by KPIs like:
of leads generated
of leads qualified
net new MRR closed
new new logos closed
- Located inThe Greater Los Angeles area - preferably with accessibility to Culver City, Santa Monica, West Hollywood and other local submarkets
- 2 years or more of sales development (or account executive) experience preferred
- Real-estate experience required
- Experience with prospecting over phone, email, text, and in-person
- Experience setting up calls and video meetings with prospects, qualifying them, and creating next steps to drive the sales process forward. Experience closing deals is a plus
- Demonstrable experience hitting and exceeding very challenging quotas
- Great communication skills and an ability to rapidly communicate through a variety of channels including, email, phone, in person, and text
- Proficient with various technologies and sales enablement tools: Hubspot, Slack, Salesforce, Linkedin, Google Suite, Zoom, Apollo.io, and Google Hangout.
- Collaborative and a team player
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment that is fully distributed.
- Willingness to take on more than your strict job requirements in an ever-changing startup environment.
- A passion for the future of work, urban innovation, hospitality, real-estate, and/or marketplaces.
- An understanding of the Oxford Comma.
👋 If this sounds like you, we can't wait to meet you!
- Work from LA in a hybrid setting
- Annual base salary: $90k-$150k + meaningful equity grant + commissions
- Healthcare: 100% coverage for you and your dependents
- Remote work stipend for your home-office setup
- Professional coaching
- Work directly with the founders and executive team