Customer Success Onboarding Specialist(1+ years exp)
Sawyer - A DaySmart Company
Job TypeFull Time
Visa SponsorshipNot Available
Remote Work PolicyRemote only
Hires Remotely In
Hiring contactSavannah Prine
Sawyer, founded in 2015, simplifies discovering and registration for children’s activities. Our two-sided model offers registration software for activity providers and a marketplace connecting parents. Recently acquired by DaySmart Software, this milestone will help achieve our mission faster. Join our innovative, mission-driven team during an exciting growth phase!
Sawyer is a fully remote 50 person organization distributed across the US. Our collaboration hours are 9am-5pm EST Monday-Friday.
Sawyer is searching for a Customer Success Onboarding Specialist to implement the Sawyer onboarding process for our newest providers and empower them to utilize Sawyer to its fullest capacity. We are looking for a motivated team-player who has strong communication skills, a passion for helping people, an interest in problem-solving, and the flexibility to manage multiple projects with varying timelines. This position reports directly to the Onboarding Manager and rolls up to our Provider Experience team.
You’re passionate about building relationships with others and enjoy connecting with customers with varied levels of technical expertise. You’re a fanatic for organization - you stay on top of deadlines and deliverables. You are an independent thinker and are not afraid to bring new ideas to the table. You have a desire to learn and are looking to grow at a fast paced company. Above all, you are a proactive problem solver and are ready to tackle challenges for the children’s activity business owners who choose Sawyer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish a strong relationship with new providers and get them excited about starting their journey with Sawyer
- Manage the provider transition from Sales to Accounts and look for ways to improve the overall process
- Assist with the initial setup and configuration of the Sawyer software, setting the provider up for a successful long-term partnership with Sawyer
- Set the right client expectations and ensure the project is completed on time and within project scope
- Be a part of cross-functional teams to help roll out new product features and improve the overall provider experience
- Understand what the provider perceives as value and what is important to their business, and prioritize the onboarding milestones based on these
- Thoroughly communicate project status and deadlines to the provider and internal teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ year experience
- Highly organized and detail-driven
- Eagerness to learn / growth mindset
- Can effectively project manage and create organized plans that ensure customer success post-onboarding
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills (be prepared to provide a writing example)
- Strong problem solving skills
- "Can do" attitude with a desire to make an impact at a fast-paced organization
- Ability to communicate in English fluently
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, including sales or customer service focused environment
- Experience training on software or SaaS product
What We Offer
- Remote-first work environment
- Health insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k match
- Open PTO, Volunteer Time, Sick Time
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Virtual company events
Sawyer is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, immigration status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran or military status, race, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application process, please email [email protected].