Solutions Engineer, Growth Team(1+ years exp)
Job TypeFull Time
Visa SponsorshipNot Available
Remote Work PolicyRemote only
Hires Remotely In
🚀 About Compa
Compa is a venture-backed enterprise SaaS startup building the future of compensation. We’re building real-time, data-driven tools powered by the best enterprise compensation dataset for HR teams to scale competitive pay decisions.
Data-driven decisions help us make better human decisions. Our tools are designed to make compensation easy to understand and communicate so pay decisions are consistently fast and accountable.
Compa makes this possible, and opens up incredible new ways to understand and manage compensation outcomes at scale.
💻 About the role
Solutions Engineers play a pivotal role in Compa’s pre-sale and customer implementation motions. Compa works with elite enterprise companies like NVIDIA, Airbnb, DoorDash, Netflix, Moderna, Sanofi, etc.
As a Solutions Engineer at Compa, you will partner with customer, prospect, and internal-Compa stakeholders to understand requirements and provide solutions in alignment with business strategy, technology strategy, architecture, security and compliance requirements.
You will develop and maintain integrations between customer systems and Compa’s data platform, with guidance and support from Compa’s software and data engineering teams.
You will talk about Compa’s security program to prospect and customer security teams, with guidance and support from Compa’s CTO and Security Team.
Delivering a world-class integration experience both during onboarding and on an on-going basis is a competitive advantage and a key point of differentiation for Compa.
You will help design and execute a world-class implementation experience for the world's elite enterprise organizations.
👋 About you
- As our first Solutions Engineer, you should be excited to help define and build a world-class solutions engineering motion with support from Compa’s Co-founder & CTO
- 1 to 3 years of professional work experience recommended
- Functional or practical knowledge of Python and SQL languages
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Energized by working at the intersection of people and technology to identify the right solution for a situation
- Have a high degree of empathy, curiosity, and outstanding communication skills to navigate the intersection of technology and people
- Pragmatic instincts - you think first about the interaction of systems and people rather than the latest technical fad
- Comfortable executing in high ambiguous and constantly changing situations
- Have a bias for action - transform ambiguity and uncertainty into concrete next steps
- Able to overcome obstacles to ship - done is better than perfect!
- Collaborative problem solver
- Looking to realize your potential by engaging with challenging problems, both technical and societal
Here’s our stack:
- React JS