Developer Relations Lead, Gitcoin Labs
Job TypeFull Time
Visa SponsorshipNot Available
Remote Work PolicyRemote only
As the Developer Relations Lead for Gitcoin Labs, you’ll help lead the growth and adoption of our funding allocation protocol, Allo. Allo already powers the distribution of millions of grants through Gitcoin and has a massive opportunity to become the de facto funding calculation and distribution protocol across Web3. In this role, you’ll be a founding member of a leadership team in a new part of the organization that is lean, impactful, and deeply customer-centric.
Reporting to the GM, Gitcoin Labs, this role will be responsible for developing SOWs and project plans for new Allo integrations. You’ll project manage these integrations to completion, coordinating with external teams and internal developers to ensure success. This role is essential in presenting Gitcoin's offerings to the developer world while also channeling the community's feedback and needs back into product development. Your expertise in project management, client communication skills, and ability to translate complex technical concepts into legible plans will be instrumental in achieving our growth goals.
- Lead integration planning with external products, including developing SOWs and project plans
- Facilitate communication and project completion by working closely with integrators, developers, and our marketing team
- Engage, grow, and prove technical support to integrators via various channels (e.g. GitHub, Discord, Telegram, Gitbook)
- Own and oversee technical documentation including docs, blog posts, tutorials, starter kits, videos, etc. to address knowledge gaps and accelerate developers’ understanding and collaboration of Allo
- Act as a liaison between the developer community and the product/engineering teams
- Develop metrics and OKRs that measure both the outreach and the impact of developer relations activities
- Proven track record in Developer Relations in a fast paced tech environment or similar role
- Scrappy, low ego, self motivated, looking to dive right in
- Previous experience with managing complex, multi-month projects across internal and external teams
- Expertise with technical writing and engaging developer communities
- Knowledge of and passion for the Ethereum and Web3 ecosystem
- Familiarity with Solidity required
- This role requires business fluency in English and scheduling flexibility. You’re able to structure working hours within GMT-5 to GMT +1 and accommodate our team working hours from 1pm UTC to 6pm UTC.
Since 2017, Gitcoin has been building tools that enable communities to fund what matters to them. Through our Gitcoin Grants Program, we've distributed over $55M to early stage builders championing projects across DeFi, Ethereum infrastructure, open source software, and beyond. We’ve taken the success and learnings of the Gitcoin Grants Program and used it to build our open-source, on-chain Grants Stack product that anyone can use to create and manage grants programs in Web3.
Gitcoin Labs is a contributor to the Gitcoin DAO and Ethereum ecosystem. Our charter is to support the growth of Gitcoin through product development and adoption. We’re a leading organization in Web3 that’s trusted by partners across the ecosystem; including Polygon, zkSync, Base, Arbitrum, Avalanche, and more.
We welcome all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.