Lead Analyst, Direct Mail
Job TypeFull Time
Visa SponsorshipNot Available
Hiring contactAngelique G Cuevas
- You will join a growing Direct Marketing team as the resident expert in all aspects of Direct Marketing, right from identifying the business need, translating requirements, planning the DM calendar, executing, reading results, and optimizing future campaigns.
- Develop KPIs to track and analyze the effectiveness and long-term impact of our Direct marketing spend on the holistic business, including impacts on the increases in account originations
- Campaign Planning and Execution:
- Partner with the Direct Marketing Director to manage the content calendar, project intake, prioritization, and coordination of Marketing campaigns and requests
- Leverage first and third-party data to develop advanced lookalike targeting, identify mailable populations, and select appropriate prospects for Direct Marketing.
- Develop and implement a robust A/B testing strategy across various creatives and offers to help optimize the campaigns.
- Develop and implement advanced attribution measurement methodologies (MTA, Matchback for Direct Mail Files etc.)
Testing and Optimizing Format and List Performance:
- Track and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns across the Direct Marketing channels.
- Identify key metrics for success and monitor campaign effectiveness using analytics dashboards and reporting tools.
- Conduct in-depth analysis to understand the effectiveness and long-term impact of our Direct marketing spend on the holistic business, including baseline impacts to increases in account originations.
- Provide data-driven insights to optimize campaigns and maximize ROI.
Project Management and Reporting:
- Own the end-to-end management of error-free campaigns from inception to deployment and analytics
- Develop and maintain data collection and analysis processes.
- Create clear and concise reports and presentations to communicate findings to stakeholders.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Work closely with marketing, Risk, Data Science, and business units to translate data insights into actionable strategies.
- Effectively communicate complex data analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other members of the marketing team
Serve as SME on Marketing analytics topics to business partners
Lead and coach junior analysts on the team
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Analytics, Statistics, or a related field is strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing/sales analytics (depending on level of higher education.)
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and techniques (e.g., SQL, Excel, Python/R, Google Analytics).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
New Hire Base Salary Range: $116,300.00-$142,500.00.
This role is also eligible to earn annual performance-based incentive compensation in the form of a cash bonus.