Account Executive(4+ years exp)
Job TypeFull Time
Visa SponsorshipNot Available
Remote Work PolicyIn office
Hiring contactDavid Close
- Communicate via cold calls/emails/social media/in-person meetings with SME prospects
- Design, build, and test new outreach and nurture campaigns
- Coordinate closely with content, marketing, and lead generation providers
- Drive revenue by winning new services business and/or upsell existing customers
- Attend cloud workshops and training to boost specific skills and possible certifications around cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure), FinOps, Kubernetes, and DevOps etc
- Engage with AWS, and other partners at a tactical and strategic level
Usage.AI is a cloud optimization, management and visibility planning tool used by Startups through to global Enterprise companies. Our clients understand that running infrastructure on the cloud requires teams to focus on innovation, resource efficiency, scalability, performance, security, and compliance. Our platform enables businesses to maximize the benefits of cloud computing while optimizing their operations and staying competitive in a rapidly evolving digital landscape.
Our employees are the most important part of Usage.AI and we thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, office-based work environment. Our unique market positioning affords opportunities to work with the most leading edge and exciting technologies and with innovative businesses that are pushing boundaries in their industries. And most importantly, we have fun!
We’re looking for an aspirational and results-driven Account Executive, with a passion for cloud technologies, and an ability to understand and articulate the Usage.AI’s value proposition and run the end to end sales cycle to win more customers.
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience selling SaaS, public cloud services and/or cloud consulting
- Excellent communication, writing, and problem-solving skills as well an ability to think creatively and conceptually as well as analytically.
- Enthusiasm to work in a startup environment and ability to be cross-functional
- Competitive attitude with a desire to win as an individual and as a team and a desire to learn from the successes of others
- Possess natural curiosity and excitement to learn new technology
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Apollo, Salesloft
- Proven track record of sourcing and closing $250k+ ARR deals successfully
- Ability to travel 10-25% of the time
- Bachelorʼs Degree is preferred
- Be onsite in our NYC offices - minimum 3-4 days per week if not traveling to meet clients