Customer Support Agent(3+ years exp)
Job TypeFull Time
Visa SponsorshipNot Available
Remote Work PolicyRemote only
Are you an experienced Customer Support Agent looking for a challenging new opportunity? Do you have strong communication and problem-solving skills? Are you someone who enjoys working with customers in high-pressure situations? Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and grow with us?
Vio.com believes travel is the one thing that opens minds to new ideas, cultures, and ways of thinking. Our mission is to get every traveler the best accommodation deal, worldwide. From adventure travel and backpacking to honeymoons and family vacations, we genuinely care so that every traveller can make the best-informed accommodation choice at the absolute best conditions for every trip.
We are looking for a solution-oriented Customer Support Agent to help us find the best possible answer to our customers' inquiries.
What you will do:
- Support customers with their requests, making sure to provide an outstanding experience through available support channels (Email/Chat/Call);
- Liaise with internal (tech/content teams) and external (partners/hotels) stakeholders to better assist our customers
- Act as a team player and work together with your colleagues to ensure the best possible support to our customers;
- Create Customer Support best practices to make sure we keep improving our level of service.
Who you are:
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in an online customer-facing role, preferably in the field of Customer Support;
- You strive and are able to provide excellent service in dynamic and fast-paced environments;
- You are fluent in English (both spoken and written). Knowledge of/fluency in one of the following languages is a plus: French, Spanish or Arabic;
- Experience with support software (Zendesk, Kustomer or similar platform) is a plus;
- You are open to receive and also like to share constructive feedback;
- You have a high level of ownership and like working in teams;
- You are resilient and composed under pressure in constantly-evolving circumstances;
- You are open to work flexible hours to support our global customers.
Why join us now?
- We aim to help 10M customers book on Vio.com annually by 2023, up from 2M in the past 12 months. We do that using data, transparency and industry leading features and managed to overcome the corona crisis remarkably fast;
- The company is evolving quickly to position itself among the global leaders in the travel industry. It is an exceptional journey to make; challenging, exciting and a marvel to be a part of;
- We place huge importance on rewarding our employees for the value they generate by giving Stock Appreciation Rights to all employees.
What we offer:
- Plenty of chances to learn and grow within an open, diverse culture which promotes knowledge sharing, trust and transparency;
- Salary range (gross annual): €12,900 to €13,900 (based on location and expertise);
- Additional perks and benefits, including stock appreciation rights;
- Flexible time off (take as many holidays as you need) and a chance to work remotely;
- You will be part of a highly international team that enjoys working, eating and playing together in one of the best office locations in Amsterdam;
- We enjoy getting together to celebrate our wins! Every year, the top three members of our Customer Support Team get to participate to company events in Amsterdam and abroad;
- A budget for your dream home office;
- Access to free mental health support via OpenUp.
We encourage people from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, ages and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!