Creative Content - Intern(No experience required)
Visa SponsorshipNot Available
Remote Work PolicyRemote only
Hires Remotely In
Hiring contactShankh Tech
Shankh.tech team at InfinityPool Finnotech is seeking candidates for a highly creative and talented Creative Content Intern position. The successful candidate will work to create engaging and informative content for our website, social media channels, and other marketing materials. They will also work on video production and editing.
- Create engaging and informative content for our website, social media channels, and other marketing materials, including articles, blog posts, infographics, videos, and other visual content.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement content marketing strategies.
- Conduct research on industry trends and developments to identify content ideas and opportunities.
- Edit and proofread content to ensure accuracy, clarity, and consistency.
- Assist with the development and management of social media campaigns.
- Provide support to the marketing team in the planning and execution of marketing initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and developments in content marketing and social media.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- Strong writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail and grammar.
- Experience with creating and editing visual content, such as infographics and videos. (Academic/Personal project experience is fine. No professional experience is mandatory as long as skills and creativity are demonstrated)
- Familiarity with social media platforms and content marketing strategies.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a given time.
- ‘Get stuff done’ and flexible mindset for greater good of the organization.
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn.
- A major influencer & strategic thinker
About InfinityPool Finnotech & Shankh:
InfinityPool is fintech operating in Wealth Management, Financial Education and Technology buildout for finance. Our vision is to empower individuals to achieve financial freedom by democratizing access to wealth-generating financial products while promoting financial literacy. The SHANKH is its flagship product line with new innovative approaches to Wealth Management using highly advanced Artificial Intelligence based digital ecosystem.
Why you should join us:
Pool of Infinite Dreams
Pool of Infinite Ideas
Pool of Infinite Approaches
Pool of Infinite Possibilities
Pool of Infinite Kindness
At InfinityPool, we work with cutting edge technologies and financial research. We deliver the best experience to our clients. If you love to be challenged intellectually and are looking to make a difference in India’s growth story in Wealth Management, we encourage you to apply for this position. Being an early stage startup, you will have opportunity to influence and shape up the organization. The work culture is more informal and flexible. We prioritize innovation, collaboration and transparency and encourage a flat hierarchy where everyone's ideas are valued. We all also have a strong sense of purpose and a mission that guides our work.