Key Account Associate(1+ years exp)
Job TypeFull Time
Visa SponsorshipNot Available
Remote Work PolicyRemote only
Hires Remotely In
Hiring contactCaroline Fernandes
At Thrive, we’re looking for a Key Accounts professional to join us on our quest to help restaurants succeed online. Preferably, you’re someone who loves interacting with people, is inquisitive, resilient and resourceful. We’re looking for a person who is not afraid to wear many hats and enjoys a culture of freedom and responsibility. You will be given the trust and authority to try different things, explore ideas, fail, learn, adapt, and try again. We’re a small team (think David) creating a food-delivery platform that’s going up against large aggregator platforms (think Goliath). If you’re someone who also wants to get their hands in different parts of the product, then this role is perfect for you!
- Develop and manage the relationship with the partners of the accounts in your portfolio.
- Be responsible for their performance, analysis of their main KPIs and constant growth.
- Conduct regular check-ins & business reviews with your customers to ensure consistent engagement.
- Build and maintain a strong commercial relationship with your customers, ensuring that Thrive remains the “go-to” platform for digital ordering in this sector.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value proposition, technology offering, process and current partnerships.
- Communicate with Product and Engineering departments to find solutions for any customer bugs that could exist.
- Reporting to customers and proposing different action plans to grow the customer base.
- Follow up on churn accounts.
What we are looking for:
- Like any company in hypergrowth, change happens in abundance at Thrive. You’ll need to be very adaptable and comfortable with incomplete information and living in the gray.
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Success, Account Management, Sales, etc.
- Highly organized - ability to build pipelines and track current/ future processes.
- Strong commercial and communication skills.
- You are passionate about changing the traditional and innovating the future - You believe in the benefits of direct ordering and a sustainable FNB industry.
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Natural motivator, relationship builder and team player.
- You have an eye for detail and a highly analytical mindset.
Why join Thrive?
- Freedom & Responsibility
- A remote-first organization
- Unlimited leaves
- Learning/Education Allowances
- Holistic Growth
- And much much more…
As we continue working towards an ambitious vision - it is imperative to build an open, transparent and value-driven culture. In that effort, we’ve tried to encapsulate nearly all the policies and practices that we use and do our best to implement.
To get to know us better, take a look around our digital Company home: https://lnkd.in/ePASFfnC . The Company Home gives anyone the comfort to understand, even from really far away, what we're trying to achieve with Thrive as a platform, but more importantly as an organization.
P.S:- Use the short note to tell us what you're looking for in this role. Something interesting we should know about you or why you're the right fit for us!