Customer Support Associate(1+ years exp)
Job TypeFull Time
Visa SponsorshipNot Available
Remote Work PolicyRemote only
Hires Remotely In
Hiring contactCaroline Fernandes
At Thrive, we’re looking for a customer support professional to join us on our quest to help restaurants succeed online. Preferably, you’re someone who loves communicating with people, is patient & knowledgeable.
We’re looking for a person who is not afraid to wear many hats and enjoys a culture of freedom and responsibility. You will be given the trust and authority to try different things, explore ideas, fail, learn, adapt, and try again.
We’re a small team (think David) creating a food-delivery platform that’s going up against large aggregator platforms (think Goliath). If you’re someone who also wants to get their hands in different parts of the product, then this role is perfect for you!
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries via email, or chat, ensuring their questions are answered accurately and efficiently. Your friendly and professional demeanor will leave customers with a positive impression of our company.
- By identifying customer needs, assist customers in utilizing specific features of our products effectively. Your guidance and expertise will enable customers to maximize their experience and derive the most value from our offerings.
- Meticulously analyze and report any product malfunctions, employing various testing scenarios or even impersonating users to replicate and understand the issues. Thorough investigations will provide valuable insights for our development team to enhance our products.
- Update our internal databases with relevant information regarding technical issues and noteworthy customer discussions. This data will serve as a valuable resource for future reference and enable us to continuously improve our support services.
- Collaborate with team members to share feature requests, effective workarounds, and insights gained from customer interactions which will foster an environment of continuous improvement and contribute to the overall growth of our products and services.
- Following up with customers after resolving their technical issues is crucial. Your proactive approach will ensure that customers feel supported and their concerns are fully addressed.
- By actively soliciting and gathering customer feedback, you will play a key role in understanding their needs and preferences. This valuable feedback will be shared with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams, enabling them to make informed decisions and refine our offerings.
Requirements and Skills:
- Previous experience in a Customer Support Specialist or similar role will be valuable in understanding the dynamics of customer interactions and providing effective assistance.
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus, as it will enable you to better understand our products, anticipate customer needs, and provide relevant solutions.
- Technical Tools Proficiency: Experience in using Excel, help desk software and remote support tools will facilitate seamless customer interactions and efficient issue resolution.
- Communication and Problem-Solving Skills: Your exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, will help you effectively convey information and empathize with customers. Strong problem-solving abilities will assist you in resolving complex customer issues.
- The ability to handle multiple customer inquiries simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail is crucial in providing efficient and timely support. Demonstrating patience and resilience when dealing with challenging customer cases will ensure a positive customer experience and promote customer satisfaction.
- Comfortable working night shifts.
P.S:- Use the short note to tell us what you're looking for in this role. Something interesting we should know about you or why you're the right fit for us!
At Thrive, we’re working towards an ambitious vision and in order to achieve that it’s imperative to build an open, transparent, value-driven culture. In that effort, we’ve tried to encapsulate nearly all the policies and practices that we use and plan to implement.
Why join Thrive?
- Freedom & Responsibility
- A remote-first organization
- Unlimited leaves
- Learning/Education Allowances
- Holistic Growth
- And much much more………….
To get to know us better, take a look around our digital Company home: https://lnkd.in/ePASFfnC
The Company Home gives anyone the comfort to understand, even from really far away, what we are trying to achieve with Thrive as a platform, but more importantly as an organization.